Thursday, August 30, 2007

Friendship of Gold


I consider myself blessed to have such a wonderful friend. We have laughed and cried together. We have supported and celebrated each other. Our friendship has survived life's trials and the test of time.

My mom told me early in life that friends would come and go. But to find one true friend would be like gold.

As the poem states....Make new friends, but keep the old. Some are silver, the other ones gold.
To My Friend of Gold, Penny. I love you and thank you for just being you.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Yep, Penny been around along time..she is like my Sandy..she knows all the family secrets!!

Ture friends are hard to find..Jesus gave us a good example the closes friends only have a few, He had the "inner circle" then close friends, He had the other 9 deciples and then acquaintances, He had the mulitudes. Good Job!

Penny is staying in Paulsboro and not transfering to FL?

Shelia said...

They are such blessings! The gold ones!

AmyWhit said...

What a sweet post honoring your best friend. I'm sure she's just as lucky to have you as her special friend.