Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Wanderer


This little guy was found by my husband in the street, out in front of our house. He is an Eastern Box Turtle. Maybe he should be called "Lucky" because he is not the type of the creature to be found in my neighborhood, especially alive and not as road pizza. He was a pretty cool subject. He really didn't know what to make of me snapping picutures at him, but he did pose for this one. Then he high tailed it away from me. I am not sure if he found his way home, I sure hope so.

5 comments:

Valerie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Valerie said...

Thanks for the Warm welcome everyone. I will be checking in on all my new blogger friends & family too.

Heather said...

Love the turtles! Charlie and Luke love to try to lure our pond turtles out with bread. Ours snap though. Tomorrow I'll show them the picture of this one...they'll love it.

Judy said...

Great picture..glad Robert rescued him...

I see you must have gotten your connection fixed..You are doing great..Jame said hi...she is real busy now w/Shane, she said she will be back to the blog oon.

AmyWhit said...

A great subject! My 5 y/o would be trying to stuff him in his bug box! LOL.