Thursday, September 20, 2007

Head'n South

A few weeks ago we heard the canadian geese flying over head for the first time of the season. They are a sure sign that the cold weather is on it's way. This morning on my way to work I spotted this bunch having breakfast. They were not to keen on me and my camera, they all just turned and start walking away slowly.
You can see the fields are ready for harvest but the trees are hanging onto their green color. But not for long like the geese nature knows when it's time for change.

3 comments:

Nancy S. said...

Hi Valrie, you proably dont remember me. I'm one of Judy's friends, Nancy Shouse. I'm Amy, Bill and Adam's mom. I remember you when you were a little gril and visiting Judy and Wayne. It's nice to run into you again on here. I am enjoying your blog. Can't wait for some fall color pic's. When I saw this one, I thought maybe you were Head"n South.

Brewton Girl said...

Love the geese. We have them stop by here from time to time. I always see them around the ponds, but never in the fields. Great capture!

AmyWhit said...

I missed this one! Nice photo. I'm ready for a little cooler weather myself!