Friday, September 21, 2007

Stuffed Peppers


This was my first attempt ever to make stuffed peppers. I collected many different receipes and tips from friends, family and even a nurse at the hospital while visiting my friend. I consider myself a pretty good cook so I took all of them into consideration and this is what I got. One tip I followed was after cooking the hamburger I added the rice and the water in the same sauce pan and cooked it all together until the rice was done. I would not suggest it to anyone nor would I ever do it again. As you can see there is definately to much rice. I topped them off with sauce and cheese and baked for about 40 minutes.
The finished product was absolutely delicious.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Mmmmmmmmmmm those look great. And I hate peppers, But I could eat those!

Brewton Girl said...

I love stuffed peppers but I don't cook them very often! Looks great

Anonymous said...

Val, so glad you came by my blog. I see from your profile, we like alot of the same things. I'm glad to have you for a new blog friend

AmyWhit said...

I don't much like peppers either, but I just might could eat these. They look delicious with the cheese over them! Anything that has cheese like that has to be good!