Sunday, October 14, 2007

Crisp Fall Morning

We have finally gotten some rain here in the North. These shots are from the lake at our campground. It was a beautiful fall morning. We were going to go fishing but it was to breezy and a bit to cold for me to be on the water. The bottom picture is of Robert's boat, looks like a calendar shot to me. We went from 89 degree tempertures on Monday down to the 40's on Friday night. Boy o'boy the campfire was a sure thing on that night. More rain is expected this week, so I am sure to have some nice fall foliage soon.



4 comments:

Judy said...

Great job! It is so pretty. It looks so peaceful! and I bet that campfire was perfect!

Brewton Girl said...

Wow! Great pictures, wish it were that cool here!

Anonymous said...

I think both pics are calendar shots. I love the camping at the lake, just am getting to old to do it anymore! Thanks for stirring the memories for me!

AmyWhit said...

Oh, I LOVE the last one here with the boat on the side of the lake. I've been neglecting the blogs a bit lately. I haven't had alot of free time lately! My own blog has even been somewhat neglected! For some reason this is always a very busy time of year!