Tuesday, October 30, 2007

If I only had a brain.....

Wait a minute! I think, I think, I have a thought coming.....Oh, Happy Halloween Everyone!


Halloween is not my favorite day but I do like being creative.


I had allot of fun making this costume. It was pretty easy too. The kids (nieces and nephews) all made faces at me because it was not scary or bloody enough, but it works out just fine for me.


These are two of the pumpkins I did while camping. Again, I was trying to be creative and the kids were not excited about my ideas. I wanted to use some things from the outdoors to dress them up.
Now this one they liked.




3 comments:

Judy said...

Hey Boo Boo,

I love it..I'm not into Halloween either..but your costume! You did a great job!

Holy Sugar... Penny said...

The costume looks great... miss not being able to see you guys. I miss you all soooo much, thanks for helping mom and dad... you both are great and I am sooo lucky! love you all... Penny

AmyWhit said...

I think your costume looks great! Thankfully my son isn't old enough yet to want to do the scary stuff. He still likes the cute and fun costumes. He was a firefighter this year, and I have to say that he made a darn cute one! I've yet to take pics of him in his costume though. Again, just haven't found that extra free time to work it in!

This has been spirit week at Riley's school, so he has had to dress up every day. It's exhausting for the parents! LOL. He has been picked 2-out-of-3 days to represent his class in the daily schoolwide costume contest though....so we must be doing something right!

The pumpkins turned out great! I prefer the first, but Riley would side with your nieces and nephews and would vote for the spider!